Real estate transactions can be complex, and successful transactions may require expert guidance with negotiation, drafting, due diligence and closing matters. Whether your real property project involves commercial or industrial property, bare land, timber, development or leasing, subdivision, or planned community or condominium projects, we are ready to help you achieve your goals. Our specialized team offers substantial expertise in these areas and more. We can dramatically simplify the process for you with such services as:
- Reviewing and preparing purchase agreements;
- Working with title companies to review and resolve title issues;
- Assisting you with development, land use, and zoning issues;
- Helping you with financing, opinion matters, due diligence and closing details;
- Advising you on tax matters, such as tax deferred exchanges and property tax appeals;
- Mediating between owners and community, landlords and tenants;
- Developing permitting strategies; and
- Handling matters before hearing examiners, planning commissions, city councils, county courts and commissions, and administrative hearing boards.
Whatever your real estate needs may be, we pride ourselves on being responsive, pragmatic deal-makers with the primary focus of helping you achieve your goals. See also our Construction and Land Use and Environmental Regulation and Compliance practice area descriptions, as well as our Construction and Development and Timberlands Transactions and Management industry pages, for a more detailed description of services in those areas.