Our Work in Corporations, Partnerships, & Limited Liability Companies
Business entities are complex and require great care in formation and governance. Having the appropriate entity structure is important to a company’s success and vital to limiting potential liability. We assist all types and sizes of business entities to meet their business objectives while limiting their potential liabilities. A few of the services we provide include:
- Advising on corporate structure, ownership interests, management issues, tax planning and compensation;
- Reviewing, drafting and revising agreements governing relationships among shareholders, partners and members of an entity;
- Reviewing, drafting and revising employment agreements and internal policies;
- Reviewing, drafting and revising documents used in reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and dissolutions; and
- Advising on real estate matters, such as sales, purchases, leases, land use approvals and compliance and environmental clean-up.