Banks and other financial services companies face unique legal challenges, and particularly so in difficult economic and political times. We have talented, thoughtful and creative lawyers who are experienced in assisting financial services companies in navigating such challenges successfully. Banks, financial advisors and other financial service companies regularly rely on our firm to provide wise counsel, efficacious solutions and, when litigation ensues, aggressive representation.
- Advising institutional and private lenders on structuring loan transactions involving various kinds of collateral
- Preparing, drafting and modifying documentation of loan transaction
- Assisting lenders in borrower bankruptcies and workouts
- Handling foreclosures, short sales and alternative remedies
- Contract relationships (for example, with those provide services to the industry and among financial services companies).
- Private Lenders
- Financial Advisors